Dell Vostro 3510 is a small business laptop that uses high-quality components and a solid construction to ensure reliability. The Dell Vostro 3510 laptop has a large 15.6-inch screen and is powered by an Intel Core i7 processor.
Dell Vostro 3510 Laptop Features
The performance you need
- Daily to-do’s, done: Everyday tasks are quickly handled with ease using 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
- A battery that lasts: With a 41 Whr battery, you know you can rely on your device to power through the day.
- Recharge in a flash: Untether from the wall and get worry free power on the go with an 80% charge in one hour using Express Charge
Making productivity a priority
- Plenty to see here: A 3-sided narrow border along with a 10% higher screen-to-body ratio* than the previous generation makes for an immersive front of screen experience so you can focus more on the work at hand.
- Increase your comfort: A large touchpad, 6.4% bigger keycaps compared to the last generation* and a lift hinge for more ergonomic wrist angles all make for more relaxed use. Plus, the lift hinge provides increased air flow, so your device stays cooler.
- Efficient tools: Get work done faster with a 10-key numeric pad and a calculator key that populates a calculator with just one touch.
- Low blue light: This TÜV Rheinland certified* laptop with Dell Comfort View software technology helps reduce harmful blue light emissions to make extended screen time easy on your eyes.
Small business serenity
- Linking up: An array of ports and slots means you can get connected to what you need.
- No need for spilling tears: A spill-resistant keyboard means less stress if an accident happens.
- Hardware TPM 2.0: The Trusted Platform Module 2.0 is a commercial-grade security chip installed on the motherboard that creates and stores passwords and encryption keys. It verifies that the computer has not been tampered with before booting up and protects your data against external software attacks
Unite your devices with Dell Mobile connect
- Stay focused and connected: Stay focused on tasks by interacting with your phone directly from your Dell PC– you can easily make calls, send texts, and get notifications.
- Transfer files seamlessly: Transfer files, photos, videos, music, and documents between your PC and phone without complicated cloud storage or cumbersome cables.
- Mirror Device to PC: Project your Android or iOS device screen onto your PC and interact with apps there.
- Maintain your privacy: Your phone connects to your PC via Dell Mobile Connect’s point-to-point, secure connection so your data is never exposed via unsecure internet connections.